This website is for NEW incoming Woodcrest Christian High School students to choose their course requests for next year. Please follow these instructions:
- Use the Suggested Four Year Plan as a guide to choosing your classes for next year. This form has suggested classes students take by grade level on the first page and the prerequisites to getting into those classes on the second page. Click here for Suggested Four Year Plan.
- Click on your current or just completed grade level below.
- Begin filling out the online form and choosing your classes.
- Please add two alternate classes in case there is a conflict with the classes you choose.
- If you are interested in taking PE before school during zero period (7:10-8:10am Monday-Thursday) please mark yes to the zero period question at the bottom of the form otherwise mark No.
- If you need to add a class that is not listed or need to remove a class that you already took please mark yes to the last question and write in the comment box what you would like to change or add. Also, if you need to share something about your classes please write it in this comment box.
|For New WCS Students|
Course requests (choose appropriate form):
Current 8th Grade (Future 9th Grade)
Current 9th Grade (Future 10th Grade)
Current 10th Grade (Future 11th Grade)
Current 11th Grade (Future 12th Grade)