Senior Requests


Select six courses and three alternates. If you need to make changes, submit a new form.

If you selected TA as a possible course, please indicate three teachers whom you would like to assist in order of your preference.

Submit this form.  After submitting, turn in the signature form to the HS Academic Guidance Counselor and make an appointment with her to discuss the courses that were not available to you on this form.