Earn college credit while still in high school
• Students can earn 3 college units for each Bible class as long as they complete the class with a “C” or better and complete the enrollment forms by the deadline established by CBU.
• WCHS has a dual enrollment agreement with Call Baptist University for the Bible 3 and 4 classes
• The credit will be issued from Cal Baptist University and is transferable to most colleges and universities.*
• Download the appropriate dual credit enrollment application form
Dual Enrollment Deadline: January 17, 2018
For the APPLICATION click on the Bible class you are currently enrolled in:
Bible 3 (class of 2019) Dual Credit Enrollment Application and Registration.pdf
Bible 4 (class of 2018) Dual Credit Enrollment Application and Registration.pdf
DIRECTIONS for how to fill out forms for Dual Credit:
Each Bible class requires a separate application and payment each school year
- Fill out the application then print and sign your name.
- Make sure the appropriate course (Bible 3 or 4) is checked and sign, print, and date on page 2
- Send completed forms and a $250.00 check/money order to:
CBU Undergraduate Admissions 8432 Magnolia Ave. Riverside, Ca 92503
You must send all information to CBU. WCHS will only be responsible to send your transcript to CBU.
- If you are attending another college then you must request transcripts to be sent from CBU to the college you are attending. Here is a link to do that: https://insidecbu.calbaptist.edu/ics/Academics/Transcript_Request.jnz
*We have been informed by CBU that UC, Cal State, and other private colleges accept the transfer credit. Other state or private schools should be contacted individually to verify transferability.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What classes are involved in the dual enrollment
Bible 3 and Bible 4 only
- Where do I find the application?
At the beginning of the school year Dual Enrollment Applications will become available on our high school website (wcss.org) under the student’s login page under PASS (under Dual Enrollment Instructions). Download the Dual Credit Enrollment Application and Registration form pertaining to your current Bible class.
- Is there a deadline?
The deadline to apply for Dual Enrollment is in mid-January of each year. The specific deadline is listed on the Dual Credit Enrollment Application and Registration form.
- Can I apply for both Bible 3 and 4 classes at the same time?
No. You cannot apply for both Bible classes at the same time. You must apply during the year you are taking the Bible class. If you are a junior, then you will apply for the junior Bible class in January of your junior year. If a senior, you may only apply for the senior Bible class in January of your senior year.
- Where do I turn in the paperwork and payment?
The application is for CBU and must be filled out completely and mailed (or dropped off) to CBU along with the $250 check or money order to the following address:
Dual Credit Enrollment Application & Registration
California Baptist University
8432 Magnolia Avenue
Riverside, CA 92504
- How do I get the credit transferred to the college I am attending?
If you are attending another college then you must request transcripts to be sent from CBU to the college you are attending. Here is a link to do this: https://insidecbu.calbaptist.edu/ics/Academics/Transcript_Request.jnz
- What if I don’t want to go to CBU should I still apply?
Yes. These college credits can be transferred to most colleges and universities.
- Do UC and Cal State schools accept the college credits?
- Who do I contact if I want to find out if my application and payment were received?
For questions, please contact CBU’s Registrar’s office: 951-343-4566
- What grade do I have to get in the Bible class to get college credit?
To get College credit you must have at least a C grade for both semesters. If you apply for the dual enrollment and then do not receive a grade of a C or higher you may not get a refund.
- What classes will these Bible classes transfer in as at different colleges?
For CBU these two Bible classes will count towards 2 of the 3 required Bible classes. For most colleges and universities these college credits will come in as elective units. Some private Christian colleges may give Bible credit but it depends on the college.
You must contact each college or university directly to find how they will accept these college units. Make sure to tell them that these courses are CBU Bible classes that will be transferring to their school.
- What are the course descriptions?